Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's goin on?

Tonight, we have a Latin mass celebrated by the Bishop in honor of The Immaculate Conception! Yay!

I'm really excited for the changes in the mass, and I LOVE to hear Latin. I have Tantum Ergo memorized by now, and the Latin responses are soon to follow! What a beautiful winter time in the church!

Not to mention there is finally a few inches of snow on the ground! :)

I think the RDYA is going to have to concentrate on some new members for a little while. We only have a few people attending meetings and things so we'll have to do some recruiting! Not so long ago, some of us went into catechism classes and talked about what the rdya does, but not many were responsive so I pray God plants some seeds soon!

Our Lady Immaculate, Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment