Thursday, November 5, 2009

Prayer for NCYC.

Father,
I ask for your blessing as I begin my journey in your graces to Kansas City for NCYC 2009. I thank you so much for this amazing opportunity, and I pray that you would pour out your spirit on me, through Your Son. This amazing event can only be made possible by Your intervention, and I thank You so much for that. I pray for all the youth attending the conference with me from Vermont, that we can build and strengthen friendships in You that will last a lifetime, by supporting each other in this pilgrimage. I also pray for the hearts of all the youth attending this year's conference, that You will pour out Your blessing on them, as well. I pray that this experience will be rewarding for all who attend, and that we will all learn what You are teaching us here at home before, in Kansas during, and back home after the trip. Thank you again for this awesome opportunity.
Holy Mother please protect us on this trip and guide our pilgrimage with your wisdom and your light. Protect us and pray for us!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment