Thursday, October 8, 2009

NCYC promo

"NCYC" promotional video!


Seriously CHECK THIS OUT! I went when this video was made (Columbus, Ohio) and the feeling of God's presence among 20,000 other kids like me was overpowering. I laughed, I cried, I gasped and I sighed. There's hardly any words to describe an experience like this.

Mainly, there were two places the even was hosted at. One was the stadium where those shot of thousands of people were taken and the other was a huge building where the games and some 'general sessions' were(other talks for people of different interests). The second building is the one where so many of us were actually able to meet in person the various speakers and singers/musicians.

With all my heart, I pray everyone can experience a love for God as I have experienced at NCYC.

God Bless
Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment