Monday, October 5, 2009

C's Daily Life

I'm back! : )

It has been a while since I have written. Sorry about that.
Tonight I would like to talk about our day to day spiritual growth. Our Lady advises five communications with the Lord that we must keep up. It goes like this:
1. Live the Eucharist
2. Daily Rosary
3. Daily Bible Reading
4. Weekly Fasting
5. Monthly Confession

Since I heard this I have tried to live it, and make the Lord a part of my day. I figure if I can be so serious about brushing my teeth every single day, I can also be serious about talking to the Lord (who by the way, gave me my teeth) every day. The way I do it is by reading two chapters of the Bible every night before I go to sleep, go to mass every day (mostly in the morning), and say the rosary on the way to work. I personally have not been doing too well on the Fasting part, but I have tomorrow to fix that right? : )

What I always have to remind myself is that I am not perfect, I should never be surprised that I screw up, that the Lord never tests us beyond our strength, and He ALWAYS has Mercy on us and will give us the Grace to come back to Him.

I love you Lord, I love you sweet Mother,

Peace,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment